The Solar Energy Industries Association has a fresh Press Officer & Communications Manager post available for candidates with 5-7 years of full-time press and media experience, preferably involving state or federal policy issues for a policymaker or advocacy group.
Executive Assistant sought with at least three years’ experience in assisting top-level executives and demonstrated passion for organization and scheduling in a fast-paced and high-energy environment by unnamed think tank – $50k-$60k – search managed by TRAK Services
CLS Strategies has a fresh call out for Senior-level Professionals, with the bar set at 6+ years of experience in public affairs and/or corporate/crisis communications, along with strong writing skills, digital fluency, relationships with key media, and the ability to formulate creative communications strategies and messages – Managing Associate, Digital also available
Latest opportunities at the Pew Research Center:
- Communications Associate, Politics – 3-5 years relevant experience and demonstrated knowledge of U.S. politics and the domestic issues that drive the Washington news cycle sought.
- Communications Associate, Religion and Global Attitudes – 3-5 years relevant experience knowledge of international issues desired, especially those at the intersection of religion and public affairs
- Research Associate, Religious Restrictions – must have a substantive interest in the cross-national study of government restrictions on religion and/or religious hostilities and violence in societies.
BLJ Worldwide, an international PR & public affairs firm, seeks a fluent bilingual English and Spanish speaking Account Manager to support clients that include foreign governments, non-profits, and corporations.
American Psychological Association – Director, Political Action Committee – 3-5 years of political action committee or other relevant fundraising experience required
A lot of new opportunities noted with the Pew Charitable Trusts:
- Government Relations Officer
- Editorial Officer – editing focus
- Editorial Officer – writing focus
- Manager, Global Tuna Conservation
- Officer, Retirement Security
- Senior Associate/Staff Writer for Stateline – fiscal/budget
- Senior Associate/Staff Writer for Stateline – business of government
- Associate, Antibiotic Resistance Project
Microfinance mainstay FINCA seeks Communications Specialist with 5-7 years of relevant experience as a communications professional, preferably in an international environment, as well as web development & social media skills.
- Deputy National Press Secretary
- Deputy Director, Beyond Coal Campaign
- Policy Advocate – Sacramento, CA
- Development Associate – San Francisco, CA
- Organizing Manager – Los Angeles, CA
- Organizing Representative – Milwaukee, WI
- Conservation Program Coordinator – St. Louis, MO
Dept. of Justice – Congressional & Intergovernmental Affairs Specialist – $76k-$118k – job ID: JP-15-061 – apply by Mar. 6
National Fish & Wildlife Foundation
Legislative Assistant supporting USAID's Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs – apply by Mar. 6
- Director, Brand Marketing
- Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
- Senior Research Manager – supporting development/fundraising activities
- Intern, Climate Policy
- Marine Management Intern and Sustainable Seafood Intern – Honolulu, HI – apply by Mar. 29
… and, finally: did your last employer expect you to treat them like a king or queen? Your next one might well do the same, albeit with a more legitimate claim for such attention should you be tapped as – Chauffeur with the Office of the Lord Chamberlain, Royal Household – £23k-£24k – London, UK – apply by Mar. 8