Here’s a pretty fresh Program Director, Research & Policy opportunity from the Environmental Law Institute best suited for folks with a JD or relevant PhD, as well as 7-15 years of experience demonstrating a broad knowledge of environmental, energy or natural resources law and policy – see also main career page here – apply by Mar. 17
The SEEP Network is seeking a detail-driven, organized Event & Marketing Coordinator to manage the logistics and marketing for SG2015, a conference taking place in November 2015 in Zambia on the topic of savings groups. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in event planning or similar detail-dependent, multi-tasking projects – 10-month term.
The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools is looking for a creative & driven communications expert to join their team as the Vice President of Communications & Marketing – 10+ years of experience in a senior management role desired
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (scroll to find or used advanced search & job opening ID)
- Congressional Relations Officer (150084)
- Intergovernmental Affairs Officer (150090)
- Public Communications Coordinator (150086)
Scroll to find Major Gifts Officer and Communications Coordinator opportunities at George Washington’s Mount Vernon
Nestle USA – Communications Specialist – your 5+ years relevant experience should include work supporting large brands and/or companies maintaining a high level corporate image
- Florida Democrat – Communications Director
- Pennsylvania Republican – Press Secretary
- North Carolina Democrat – Communications Director
- Office of the Sergeant at Arms – Chamber Support Staffer/Escort – $40k range – apply by Feb. 18
- Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) – Intern – starting ASAP
- Rep. Derek Kilmer (D-WA) – Intern
- Rep. Dan Benishek (R-MI) – Intern – staring Feb.
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard – (D-HI) – Intern
University of Virginia – Associate Director of Gift Planning – $65k-$85k – development & fundraising or other relevant sales/relationship management experience desired; background as financial planner, trust officer, or estate planning attorney will also be considered – Charlottesville, Va.
… and, finally: if you’ve never visited one of the many fine Freshfarm Markets that pop up around the DC area for most of the year, you must put this on your Spring to do list – or, better yet, check out this terrific Executive Director (pdf) opportunity running the whole glorious show – apply by Mar. 15