PDK International, a professional association for educators, seeks Director of Communications & Brand Management with 7+ years of relevant communications, media relations & marketing experience – apply by Aug. 5
Large-scope association management & consulting firm Kellen seeks Public Relation/Public Affairs Account Supervisor with at least five years relevant experience that includes work in issues management, regulatory affairs, and PR campaigns.
The Council on Foundations seeks Communications Associate with solid writing/editing, research, social media & relationship-building skills – graphic design & video production skills a plus – Crystal City location
FHI 360, an international development nonprofit with wide-ranging expertise, seeks Communications Intern for substantive (and paid) work in social media, writing/editing, web-updating and other areas – experience w/ Wordpress preferred.
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) – Communications Director – apply by July 23
- Ethics Committee – Staff Assistant
- Office of the House Clerk – Historical Publications Specialist – to $62k – apply by Aug. 7
- Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) – Intern
- Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) – Intern
- Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) – Intern
- Rep. Candice Miller (R-MI) – Intern
- Rep. Donald Norcross (D-NJ) – Intern
- Rep. Scott Rigell (R-VA) – Intern
- Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) – Intern
- Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) – Intern and Communications Intern
- Arkansas Republican – Intern
- Maryland Democrat – Intern – apply by July 31
- New Jersey Democrat – Intern
- Western Republican – Intern
- and don’t forget the Senate Employment Bulletin
Multicultural PR agency in Arlington seeks Vice President of Public Relations/Communications – at least 15 years of combined PR & community outreach experience required, as is fluency in Spanish – search managed by Creative Circle
National Committee for Quality Assurance – Media Relations Manager – 5+ years of experience in a corporate communications environment or similar experience in health care journalism desired – see also main career page
- Senior Communications Coordinator – DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, or Richmond
- Writer – supporting marketing & business development activities – same locations as noted above, plus Tysons Corner and New York
Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law – Communications Officer (scroll down) – expertise in advocacy campaigns, technology management, online fundraising, email communications, list building, content development, social networking, media relations & event planning sought – apply by July 31
- Press Officer – two positions available – focus in 2016 elections
- Digital State Campaigns Manager
- Associate Director, Major Gifts
- Communications Associate – Charlottesville, Va.
- Director of Public Affairs – Central Pennsylvania location
Federal Communications Commission – Public Affairs Specialist – $76k-$99k – apply by July 31
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.