CLS Strategies seeks Managing Associate of Digital with at least 5+ years of digital experience, as well as a background in managing & measuring social media and online advertising activities.
Our long-time friends at Atlantic Media seeks highly motivated Program Manager, Digital Campaigns in support of the Government Executive group – winning hire will lead the execution of strategic digital campaigns & manage client relationships, program operations and delivery.
Competitive, a doer, accomplished and a problem solver – that’s how CQ/Roll Call sees their Content Marketing Managing Editor to keep their inbound marketing engine well fed through the lure of credible & compelling content.
Legal Services Corporation, a congressionally chartered nonprofit providing financial support for civil legal aid to low-income Americans, seeks Communications Manager/Writer with online editing/writing experience; familiarity with content management systems, social media, Photoshop & Dreamweaver preferred – $75k – temporary, part-time Writer post also available with $50/hr pay grade
Federal Railroad Administration – Public Affairs Specialist – $90k-$118k – apply by July 20
Rebuilding Together – External Communications Manager (pdf) – well-suited to candidates with experience developing & implementing communications strategies that advance social change
Here’s a handful of fresh New York-based opportunities offered via ReWork:
- Peterson Foundation – Fiscal & Digital Content Producer – apply by July 27
- TASC/ExpandED Schools – Vice President, School Operations – apply by July 27
- 100Kin10 – Operations Coordinator – apply by July 27
Overseas Private Investment Corp. – Legislative Affairs Specialist – $63k-$99k – apply by July 20
Fresh opportunities to become a part of Share Our Strength’s campaign to end child hunger:
Content Strategy Analyst/Media Analyst – duties include providing timely metrics associated with earned media campaigns, tracking industry media trends, establishing benchmarks, and supporting new campaign roll-outs.
The North American Millers’ Association, representing the nice folks who crush your wheat, corn, oats and rye so you can enjoy your nachos & Red’s Rye, seeks an Associate Director, Government Affairs with policy issues management experience in the areas of nutrition, agriculture and food policy.
New since our mid-June check-in with the Aspen Institute:
- Associate, Congressional Program
- Senior Program Associate, Education & Society
- Managing Director, Middle East Leadership Initiative
World at Work – Intern, Public Policy & Public Affairs (scroll to bottom) – for current students or recent grads
Someone’s got to pay to keep Downton Abbey & Antiques Roadshow on your screens – recent WETA fundraising jobs:
- Senior Director, Major Gifts
- Director, Foundation & Government Development
- Associate, Direct Response Fundraising
- Senior Advisor, Strategic Outreach
- Senior Communications Manager, Institute for Economic Freedom & Opportunity
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, State Policy supporting the Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative
- Officer and Associate, Specialty Drugs
- Executive Assistant, Environment
Global Health Strategies – New York
- Vice President – will spearhead and drive strategic advocacy, communications and media relations campaigns on behalf of GHS clients
- Communications & Advocacy Associate
… and finally, part 2: we don’t know what it takes to get a work permit for Montserrat, but it’s certainly worth looking info if shortened Fridays, 40 days of vacation/holiday time and this Press, Politics, Projects and Public Affairs Officer post under the Office of the Governor of Montserrat, British West Indies piques your interest – your 62k-68k EC$ paygrade translates to $23k-$25k of the Hamilton, Lincoln & Franklin-based sort – apply by July 26, and we’ll be crashing on your couch sometime in February.
Best wishes for a chill or charged-up (but in any event, shark- and sting-free) weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.