The International Council on Clean Transportation has an updated call for an Editor/Writer with 3–5 years relevant experience that demonstrates stellar editorial skills.
The Endocrine Society is looking to bring on a Communications Manager with 3-5 years of communications or journalism experience in a medicine, science, research, clinical communications or comparable health care or scientific environment – see also main career page
Here’s a fresh call for a Managing Associate, Digital with CLS Strategies suited to candidates with 4+ years of experience managing comprehensive digital advocacy campaigns in a team environment – knowledge of online advertising & graphic design skills are plusses.
The American Society of Civil Engineers has let us know they’re looking to fill these spots – note: these are based in their DC office, not the Reston HQ:
- Manager, Federal Government Relations – transportation issue focus
- Director, Public Affairs & Infrastructure Initiatives
Intern applications – PR and/or campaign experience preferred; proficiency with Meltwater or other media research databases a plus – housing stipend offered
Freshly available from the Georgetown Center for Children & Families (scroll to find)
- Communications & Policy Intern – $15/hr – full-time for Summer session; part-time extension in Fall may be possible
- Graduate Research Intern – $16/hr – working knowledge & interest in Medicaid, CHIP & other health policy issues desired.
Voter Outreach Coordinators to deliver message via phone and knock-at-door to explain policy to voters in a competitive Maryland Congressional Democratic prrimary campaign – $13-$16/hr
- Development Manager, State Fiscal Project
- this Vice President for Communications post that we referenced in October is also still shown – search managed by Ettleson & Associates
Perhaps you’ll get to attend future Emmy & Oscars celebrations if you’re tapped as National Director, Government Affairs & Policy for the Screen Actors Guild/American Federation of Television & Radio Artists; nonetheless, do not mention the fact that you look great in a tux or evening wear in your cover letter.
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Editorial Officer
- Officer, Restore America’s Parks
- Associate, Improving End-of-Life Care
- Communications Officer, Studio Operations
- Senior Associate, Economic Development/State Fiscal Health
- Associate, Economic Development/State Fiscal Health and another listing w/ that title
Best wishes for a stellar weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.