Welcome back to your job-seek week. Don't forget previously noted opportunities closing though the next seven days, or just listen to a lovely Onion/AV Club-curated set of Cheap Trick gems.
Children’s National Health System – Senior Media Relations Specialist – at least 5 years of related experience required – hospital/healthcare background helpful
Brusnwick Insight – Intern opportunity available for the Fall 2016 term – strong project management & research-related skills desired; working knowledge of statistics, SPSS or SAS a plus; foreign language skills also valued.
The Corporation for Enterprise Development, a group the works to help empower low- and moderate-income households to build and preserve assets, seeks Policy Manager, State & Local Policy and Major Gifts Officer (scroll to find for both)
Fresh finds from Ketchum since just last week:
- Vice President, Social Marketing
- Account Exec, Brand
- Account Coordinator, Brand
- Account Coordinator, Social Marketing
- Account Exec, Spirits/Brand – New York
National Cattlemen’s Beef Association – Director, Issues Monitoring & Response – seeking candidates with strong analytical skills, experience utilizing traditional and social media monitoring software; strong communication skills & research-driven mindset.
New since just last week with AARP (scroll to find, or use job # noted in keyword search)
Director of External Communications & Community Affairs (search corporate communications & public relations category or req ID 10463) – min. 10+ years of external communications experience in corporate or PR agency environment; pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry background preferred.
Alliance for a Healthy Generation – can also just hit the search/magnifying glass icon found here to bring up these New York-based posts:
Development Assistant opportunity, or just enjoy this Journal of Neuroscience cover image showing dentate granule cells in the hippocampus of an adult mouse that lacks TRIM9 ubiquitin ligase.
New with the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts since our early-March check-in:
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Assistant Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Assistant, Special Events
- additional marketing/sales posts also noted
- Manager, Government Relations
- Senior Communications Associate, Health Programs
- Associate, Financial Security & Mobility
- Technical Assistance Officer, Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative
Center for the Law & Social Policy
- Communications Associate
- Senior Foundations Manager
- policy analysis & research-oriented posts also available
American Society for Nephrology – Government Affairs Specialist – ideal candidate will have experience with legislative & regulatory policymaking processes as well as two to five years of Capitol Hill experience, preferably healthcare-related.
Society for Science & the Public
- Chief Communications Officer
- Associate Director, Institutional Giving
- Alumni Relations Associate
- Copy Editor/Fact Checker – per the comments section, we now see this sports a May 1 application deadline
- Graphic Designer
Inter-American Dialogue – strong Spanish language skills required for all of these:
- Senior Manager, Communications
- Development & External Relations Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator, Migration, Remittances & Development Program