FLIR, a global leader in the design, manufacture & marketing of sensor systems, seeks Vice President, Government Affairs – your skill-set should include knowledge in the areas of tax, trade regulation, military procurement & medical devices – the kids will love it when you bring home one of these, we suspect.
Cardiac assistance innovator Abiomed seeks Director, Government Relations – healthcare-related government affairs experience particularly sought.
The Hatcher Group is actively recruiting for a Digital Media Strategist with 3-5 years of experience in the digital & social media space – strong knowledge of social media management tools, analytics & online grassroots strategies desired.
Per Monday’s comments field, we (and now, you) are apprised of this Account Director opportunity with kglobal, leading the media research, assessment & evaluation team in the public affairs division of a major DoD client – 7-10 year’s relevant experience & expert knowledge of tier one media outlets and defense publications earns you consideration.
- Vice President, Public Affairs & Corporate Practice
- Account Supervisor, Healthcare Practice
- Intern, Fall 2016 – apply by July 15
Sierra Club – Associate Advancement Director, Gift Planning – 3-5 years’ experience in development, major gift fundraising, or related non-profit engagement desired
- Director of Development, Foundation & Corporate Relations for the College of Arts & Sciences
- Staff Assistant, Law School Development Office – part-time – $15/hr
Bloomberg Government – Legislative Analyst – ideal candidate will have legislative, lobbying or reporting experience
International Campaign for Tibet – Advocacy/Communications Intern (full-time) and Development Intern (part-time) posts noted
New since last month’s check-in with Ketchum:
- Senior Account Exec, Brand
- Account Exec, Corporate & Public Affairs
- Associate Digital Strategist
- Research Associate – New York
- Account Supervisor, Brand – Dallas, TX
British Embassy (internships noted have an Aug. 22 start date)
- Accommodations Coordinator – temporary position – $19/hr – apply by June 12
- Policy & Communications Officer – $52k – Chicago, IL – apply by June 7
- Business Development Officer, Life Sciences – $49k – San Francisco, CA – apply by June 16
- Political Team Intern and Internal Communications Intern – apply by June 22
- UK Trade & Investment Intern – Atlanta, GA – apply by June 22
- Executive Office Intern and UK Trade & Investment Intern – Los Angeles, CA – apply by June 22
College of William & Mary – Director of Development, Business School – strategic thinker with a well-developed vision and philosophy for fundraising particularly sought – Williamsburg, Va. – apply by June 23
Pew Charitable Trusts
Editorial Assistant – strong writing, editorial & organizational skills required – Intern (scroll to find) posts also noted
… and finally: Is your home, your refrigerator, really neat and tidy? Does it make you upset when things are out of place? If you’re nodding your head, and also have experience in the areas of golf operations & staff supervision, please take a look at this Golf Locker Room Manager post at the storied Congressional Country Club – apply by June 25
Best wishes for a lovely hey, it's finally really Summer weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.