MGM’s National Harbor Resort appears to be on its way to opening later in 2016; you can be there from the start as Social/Digital Marketing Specialist
Speaking of hospitality/tourism-related social media opportunities: Destination DC – Social Media Coordinator – apply by July 31
kglobal is in search more for an Account Exec with 2-3 years of relevant experience in PR or related fields; former journalism experience is desirable – they also offer bonus points for being aggressive, but we hope you'll resist the urge to reprise the signature scene of Say Anything outside of their 20th & L headquarters.
Fresh opportunities with CLS Strategies:
- Managing Associate – 3-6 years of experience in public affairs corporate/crisis communications or related fields desired
- Latin America Communications Specialist – strong Spanish language skills required; previous experience in Latin America desirable
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Coordinator, Government Relations
- Research Officer, State Fiscal Health
- Senior Associate, Health Impact Project
- Digital Associate
- Internet of Things Graduate Fellow – paid position; 12-16 hrs/wk commitment – apply by July 30
- Marketing & Communications Intern – paid position; up to 30 hrs/wk possible – apply by Aug. 5
PBS (scroll to find)
- Research Assistant & Program Coordinator, International Security Program
- Program Manager, Middle East Program
- multiple Intern opportunities recently added
Here’s a very fresh Communications Associate opportunity with Americans United for Separation of Church & State – ideal candidate will possess experience in journalism, communications or advocacy; a strong commitment to church-state separation is quite understandably deemed essential, as well.
Chesapeake Public Strategies
Communications Director – seeking candidates with 5 to 8 years of experience in communications, including campaign experience – DC or New York
Kaiser Permanente – Product Communications Manager – 7 years’ experience in a professional proposal, marketing, or related communications environment, including background in product launch communications.
Best wishes for a pretty darn great weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.