Modestly-named tech-focused venture capital firm Revolution is looking for a Communications & Social Media Coordinator with 1-3 years’ relevant experience & exceptional written/oral communications skills.
- Communications & Digital Strategist – 3-5 years of digital communications experience working for a nonprofit, media outlet, marketing or ad agency desired.
- Communications & Philanthropy Assistant – familiarity with online fundraising, email marketing & donation platforms a must – CRM experience strongly preferred – grammar obsessives encouraged to apply
Nonpartisan public policy institute New America has just passed along Fall 2016 Editorial Intern and Graphic Design & Data Visualization Intern opportunities – apply by July 29 for best results.
Peace Corps – Strategic Digital Content Specialist – $68k-$123k – apply by Aug. 4
Crescent Hotels & Resorts, operator of a diverse set of hotel properties, seeks Digital Strategy Specialist with at least 2 years of marketing/digital strategy experience and skills in social media, SEO & SEM, graphics & web analytics.
- Deputy Chair, Policymakers Council
- Social Media Editor for CityLab
- Marketing Manager, National Journal Leadership Council
- Events Manager and Editorial Intern supporting AtlanticLive
Social Media Specialist – $77k-$100k – apply by Aug. 10
Financial Accountability & Corporate Transparency Coalition – Advocacy Intern – top-notch copy editing, persuasive writing & organizational skills desired – full-time candidates preferred – apply by Aug. 24
The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases seeks Development Coordinator to join their team in the Northern reaches of lovely Old Town Alexandria – apply by Aug. 15 – scroll down to see Manager, Marketing & Communications post noting a we-don’t-know-if-it-means-it’s-over July 8 deadline
The proponents of spuds seek studs,* not duds: National Potato Council – Senior Director, Public Policy – at least 7 years of public policy experience required; agricultural policy background preferred.
Shire Pharmaceutical – Lead, Global Hematology & Immunology Communications (search communications category) – Illinois-based
ACLU – Advocacy & Policy Strategist/Associate – experience in organizing, lobbying, legal advocacy, or related fields desired – New York
Center on Budget & Policy Priorities
- Senior Writer, Communications & Development
- Senior Policy Analyst, Poverty & Opportunity
- Data Research Associate, Family Income Support
- Research Associate/Policy Analyst, State Fiscal Policy
- note: their Vice President for Communications listing has been around for a while – search managed by Ettleson & Associates
- Manager, Global Program Support
- Regional Director of Development/Major Gifts – search managed by ThinkingAhead
- Manager, Climate Adaptation Policy – 4-month term
This Legislative & Political Assistant with National Nurses United appears to be new since our few-weeks-ago look-in there – excellent writing & research skills, as well as knowledge of organizing principles and social movements, are among their wants for the position.
Save the Children has plenty of Internships available for the Fall term in DC & Fairfield, CT – this Communication & Advocacy Specialist, Global Health post is also available for candidates with 3-5 years of experience in the humanitarian or development field as communication specialist, advocacy specialist or similar role in the field of reproductive health.
Lots of opportunities noted with the American Association for the Advancement of Science (scroll to find: be sure to click show all job openings box)