EDODIT, an international development group promoting environmentally friendly and socially responsible growth around the globe, seeks Communications Specialist with social media expertise. Arlington-based, but occasional overseas travel expected.Knowledge of USAID branding/marketing requirements and foreign language skills, esp. Arabic, desirable.
ZERO/The Project to End Prostate Cancer – Press Secretary
- House Ethics Committee – Staff Assistant
- Senior Democrat/W&M Member – Legislative Assistant, Healthcare
- Rep. Buck McKeon (R-CA) – Interns
- Marginally-mysterious Senior Member, E&C – Legislative Assistant, Telecom
- Unknown GOP offices – Communications Director and Press Secretary
- Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) – Communications Director – apply by Apr. 11
Atlantic Media – Client Relations Coordinator, National Journal Group
Boehringer Ingelheim style themselves as a different kind of pharmaceutical company … perhaps you could be their different kind of Director, Federal Government Affairs hire.
Burson-Marsteller is looking for an Associate to join their healthcare practice – 2-4 years experience level sought
The Advancement Project, a national civil rights organization with offices in DC and California, seeks an experienced (10+ years) individual to join their leadership team as the Managing Director of Development.
Rabinowitz-Dorf Communications – Associate – knowledge related to Middle East issues and the Jewish community a plus
A top regional lifestyle magazine based in Prince William County seeks Editorial/Writer Interns of the unpaid sort.