Social advertising cabal Social Code, part of the Washington Post empire, seeks Communications Manager for broad range of communications/social media duties. Proven ability to work with print, broadcast, online press and bloggers to develop and place stories among their requirements.
New York public affairs, political consulting & strategic communications firm Berlin Rosen Ltd. seeks Manhattan-based (Financial District, to be precise) Office Manager – wide range of admin/support duties noted, as well as willingness to consider top-notch entry-level candidates.
- Records Researcher, Office of Development – $28k-$30k
- Senior Admin Assistant, School of Communication – $30k-$42k
Powell Tate – Public Affairs Director, Healthcare – your resume should show at least 7-8 years’ experience with an emphasis on health issues.
New since we last checked in with Edelman PR:
- Digital Project Manager/Account Supervisor
- Senior Account Exec, Grassroots
- Vice President, Digital PR
- Senior Account Exec, Public Affairs
- Account Supervisor, Public Affairs
Center on Budget & Policy Priorities – Social Media & Web Specialist – requires proficiency with all major social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, photo sharing, WordPress, RSS feeds, and mobile technologies. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Drupal, and social media APIs is a plus.
Vanguard Communications is seeking bilingual Account Supervisor with strong experience in integrated media, campaign planning and multicultural outreach, who will manage projects related to public health, food and agriculture, education, environment and energy, and various other social issues – rooftop terrace noted!
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Admin Assistant, Health Group
- Senior Associate, Human Health & Industrial Farming
- Senior Principal Gifts Officer
Tech-focused PR firm Tech Image seeks Social Media & PR Specialist to join them in Buffalo Grove, IL (Northern Chicago-area suburb) – search managed by Smith Bucklin
Ad Council – Senior Vice President of Government Relations – seeking candidates who can combine strong communications and/or marketing/branding expertise with a thorough understanding of legislative process and working with Federal departments/agencies.
- Senior Vice President/General Manager, Public Affairs
- Intern, Public Affairs
- several new Account Exec/Manager level positions available in New York, Boston, Seattle & Portland, OR
Ascension Health – Chief Advocacy Officer – seeking candidates with senior level experience 15 years in the government relations arena or health-related arena or as a senior public servant in a relevant government department or agency.
National Geographic – Coordinator, Visual Communications (scroll to find or use job # 5206) – looking for resumes that show knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, Powerpoint, Keynote, FTP software, photo cataloging software – as well as writing, reporting, news judgment. Scroll back for additional coordinator-level posts.
Wide range of opportunities available with our friends at the British Embassy:
- Writer/Communications Officer – $50k
- Call Logger/Admin Assistant – $33k
- Business Dev. Executive supporting the Agri-Food & Biosciences Institute – part-time – $47k – apply by May 31
- Residence Manager – $89k
- Furnishings Coordinator – $38k
- Mailroom Operative – $25k – apply by May 28
- Passport Examiner –part-time – $18/hr. – apply by May 21
- Finance Intern – apply by May 28
The scene-setters and swells of the Kimpton Hotel Group seek Area Online Marketing Manager to promote their fine properties across DC and Old Town
Griffin & Company – Media Relations Intern
We hope the Godfather of Go-Go rests in peace and percussion. Thanks for the memories, Chuck Brown.