And, don't forget previously noted opportunities closing this week.
MoGer International seeks Public Affairs Specialist to support the National Museum of Health & Medicine – PR/media/journalism-related experience with at least to separate employers desired – apply by Oct. 7
Fairfax County Dept. of Emergency Management – Community Outreach Manager – $64k-$108k – looks like a great opportunity for someone with communication/PR experience coupled with a background in public safety/emergency preparedness – apply by Oct. 2
Our friends at the University of Virginia have just passed along these two opportunities supporting the Office of Communications – Charlottesville, Va.
- Business Intelligence Associate – $50k-$65k – demonstrated experience in the collection & analysis of sophisticated data & metrics required, along w/ ability to produce compelling dashboard & reports
- Senior Art Director – $70k-$80k – 7+ years of relevant experience in graphic design for print, electronic and mobile; creative lead background also desired
Here’s a very recent Vice President for External Communications opportunity with Fannie Mae suited for candidates with 15+ years of related experience in communications and/or external/public relations required – Director, Communications & Marketing post also available
Account Exec with the Corporate Advisory Practice – min. 1-3 years of full-time communications experience required, with corporate communications agency background preferred; facility with secondary research, including synthesis of findings and development of recommendations also desired.
Director, Public Relations – minimum of five years experience in public relations, marketing, or communications required, as is background working with hospital and/or health executives.
Marriott seeks Senior Marketing & Public Relations Coordinator on an unspecified seasonal basis at their Gaylord National Harbor venue
Koch Companies – Federal Affairs Assistant (search DC location or req ID 037789) – seeking candidates with at least one year of experience assisting federal lobbyists, legislators, or policy makers, including extensive meeting scheduling and travel planning
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America – Regional Director, State Government Advocacy – seeking candidates with 5 - 8 years of experience working in public policy or health-related field with an emphasis on health policy including Medicaid
Trust for Public Land
- Annual Giving & Donor Relations Associate – San Francisco, CA
- Intern supporting the Center for City Park Excellence – DC-based – full-time, Oct. 2015-Apr. 2016 term – $15/hr
- Social Media Intern – San Francisco, CA
- Client Preparedness Project Associate – 9-month term – low $40k – apply by Oct. 25
- Outreach Assistant/Intern – 1 year term – $31k – apply by Oct. 25
- Western States Outreach Coordinator – low $50k – Oakland, CA – apply by Oct. 4
- Policy Analyst, Clean Vehicles – high $50k – Cambridge, MA – apply by Oct. 19
- Paid Media Supervisor, Digital
- Senior Account Exec, Public Affairs
- Senior Manager, Global Sector Development – food & beverage
National Alliance on Mental Illness: