The Peter G. Peterson Foundation, noted advocate for America’s long-term fiscal health, have a Manager, Communications & Public Affairs opportunity in their New York HQ – strong research & analytical skills as well as a clear, concise, and accurate writing style are musts – search managed by LeaderFit
Sunshine Sachs is looking to fill this Senior Account Exec post ASAP! 4+ years working in PR including experience pitching & placing stories in top-tier outlets desired – upper Dupont Circle location, near this indisputably terrific sandwich & beer (and more) destination.
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator, College of Arts & Sciences – $22-$25/hr
- Coordinator, Programs & Operations supporting the Center for Community Engagement & Service – mid $40k
- Research Associate, School of International Service – $17/hr – Islamic studies focus
- Designer, University Publications – $55k-$59k
- Senior Admin Assistant, School of Public Affairs
- Senior Admin Assistant, School of Communication – $19-$21/hr
- Executive Assistant, Defense Ministry – $19/hr – apply by Sept. 23
- Trade & Investment Officer – $75k – New York – apply by Sept. 29
- Trade Officer – $69k – Chicago, IL – apply by Sept. 29
- Trade & Investment Officer – $69k – Los Angeles, CA – apply by Sept. 29
- Business Development Associate – $45k – Chicago, IL – apply by Oct. 3
- Business Development Associate – $45k – Los Angeles, CA – apply by Oct. 3
New since our late-Aug. check-in with Burson-Marsteller:
Director, External Affairs – seeking candidates with 8+ years of experience working in government, politics, public affairs, communications, or related background
Pew Research Center – Intern, Global Attitudes – paid position – strong quantitative & statistical skills are musts
CropLife America – Communications Assistant – skills in copywriting skills, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, & Mailchimp all valued
Merritt Group (scroll to find)
PAC/Compliance Manager – 5+ years of experience in campaign finance and PAC administration, financial management, or fundraising desired
American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists – Communications Manager – Six years or more practical experience required – agency, non-profit and/or association background preferred.
University of Maryland – Communications Coordinator, Engineering School – 3-5 years of professional experience in communications & PR sought – apply by Sept. 30
OK, finally all done! Best wishes for a stellar weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.