We have it on good authority that the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health is still in search mode for a Senior Director of Communications & Public Affairs with at least 5-10 years’ experience in federal and/or state government relations/communications; Spanish language skills a must – DC or New York
We’re also told that global healthcare innovation advocate & accelerator PATH is still looking for a Policy Communications Manager with experience creating & producing versatile communications products for global health or development, or that target policymakers – background working in developing country settings and multicultural environments highly desired
Our friends at The U.S. Travel Association seek natural collaborator with interpersonal savvy & 3-5 years of relevant experience for Manager, Industry Communications post; Adobe Creative Suite and basic video editing skills also valued.
Finn Partners is in search mode for a Research Manager with at least 4-5 years’ experience with primary qualitative and quantitative public opinion/market research, as well as focus group moderation and graphic data presentation skills.
- Senior Democrat – Office Administrator/Assistant Scheduler
- Senior California Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Betty McCollum (D-MN) – Intern
- Rep. John Carney (D-DE) – Intern
- Rep. Tim Walz (D-MN) – Intern
- Midwest Republican – Intern
- Southern Republican – Intern
- Ohio Democrat – Intern
C-SPAN seeks Media Relations Specialist with min. three years related work experience, including marketing, public relations and press relations; experience in a newsroom and/or deadline-driven environment preferred.
New since our late-Aug. check-in with AARP (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job #)
- Director, Media Relations/Health Security (12458005)
- Senior Legislative Representative (12458000)
- Head of Communications & Marketing (12457507) – New York
- Communications Manager (12457785) – San Francisco, CA
- State Communications Intern (12457654) – paid position
National Science Foundation – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $126k-$158k – apply by Sept. 21
Landover-based mystery organization of the very prestigious sort – Manager of Program Communications & Media Relations – three years of progressively responsible experience in communications and marketing or related field desired – search managed by SPARKS.